Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Institute : IPS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Duration : 2 years
- Graduate (10 + 2 + 3) from an UGC Recognized University in any discipline with minimum 48% marks in General & OBC Category & 43% marks for SC/ST Category candidates.
- Final year students can also apply for the registration.
- Mark-sheets (Original + Two Set of Photocopies)
- 10th Mark-sheet
- 12th Mark-sheet
- Graduation (All Years or Semesters)
- Migration Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Copy of Scan Signatures of Student.
- Entrance Test Score Card (If any) – C MAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA
- Passport Size Photographs – 4
- Anti Ragging Declaration ( On Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper)
- * Final Year Students must submit all documents except final year or final semester mark-sheet.
- Selection is based on Academic Record (Overall) & Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Campus: Application form can be purchased from IPS Campus on cash payment of Rs. 550/- & submit the same duly filled in with requisite documents.
- Online: Application form can also be filled & submitted online on our website along with online payment of Rs. 550/-.
- Approved by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC- Govt of India.
- MBA Degree with Work Experience ( On Job Trainings- OJTs).
- Free Certificate Program in Social Media Marketing
- Free SAP Training.
- Laptop for every Student.
- International Tour & Trainings (Sponsored*).
- Best Faculties from IIM’s, IIT’s and Premier Institutes.
- Communication and Soft Skill Lab.
- Regular Industrial and Corporate Visits.
- Affordable Fee Structure.
- Industry Interfaced – Strong Curriculum.
- Excellent Indoor / Outdoor Sports and Recreational Activities.
- Foreign Language.
- Strong Alumni Network.
- Emphasis on ability creation rather than just knowledge accumulation.
- Strong Corporate Linkages.
SPECIALIZATIONS in MBA:
- Human Resource Management
- Retail Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Information System
IPS launched this unique 2 years MBA+PGPM Program owing to its practical; industry-oriented and innovative approaches applied in the teaching and training methodologies. The course structure is designed and monitored by our Academic Council, which comprises of prominent internal and external academicians and professionals who continuously introduce new concepts and ideas in the related modules.
Armed with a UGC recognized MBA Degree the students are not only abreast with the latest management theories but also with incisive practical analysis, research findings, hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of their respective specializations. The basic motto is to update the present MBA syllabus as per industry demand. As the gap between what is taught and what the industry demands is broadening every year; this course is conceptualized, structured and implemented directly by the industry – driven by a strong corporate alliance.
The 11 months PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) provides the students a proximity to the elite organizations and its culture, exposing the students to a unique transnational perspective and first-hand experience of real business situations empowering them to create a global vision. It focuses on implementing practice-oriented learning through a contemporary industry-focused curriculum leading to development of a complete corporate personality.